Winter 2015/2016 Lift Tickets
Some things you should know about our rates:
- Kids 5 & under always get free lift tickets.
- Day tickets for the J-Bar are only $9.00.
- 1/2 day lift tickets go on sale at 12:15 pm and are valid at the lift at 12:30 pm.
- Must present proof of full-time enrollment (12 or more credits) to purchase a College Lift Ticket.
- All lift-ticket pricing includes 6% VT sales tax.
- Crossing the border to visit us from Quebec? Click here for more information.
|Junior (6-17) / Senior (65+)||$47.00||$36.00||$87.00||$127.00||$167.00|
|Toddler (5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Vermonter rates are available 7 days a week (excluding holiday periods) to all residents of Vermont as well as the Coos and Grafton Counties of New Hampshire. Valid proof of residency is required. Sorry, half-day Vermonter rates are not available.
Holiday Periods include December 26th, 2015 through January 3rd, 2016, January 15th-18th and February 14-22, 2016.
All rates are subject to change without notice. Ski/Ride Day Tickets are sold at par for our Canadian Guests during the (2015/16 season).
Specials & Deals
Turn Back Tuesday: Purchase 1 full day lift ticket at $60.00 and purchase up to an additional 6 full day lift tickets (same day) for just $19.56/piece. Celebrating our 60th year in operation, what better way then to pass on some savings (non-holiday).
Silver Streakers: $35.00 Full Day Tickets available on Tuesdays & Thursdays (non-holiday) for skiers and riders 55 and older. ID may be required for those with a youthful appearance.
NEK Sundays: $25.00 Half-Day PM Tickets on Sundays (non-holiday) available now for everyone!